Want to share video content, but not too sure which video streaming platform best suits your learning and teaching needs? Look no further, the LX.lab has THE event for you. Our upcoming event, ‘Find your perfect video streaming’ platform match will give the audience an opportunity to learn more about each of the eligible contenders; Kaltura, YouTube, Vimeo and Stream. We’ve asked our contenders to remain anonymous and embody the mind, body and soul of each one of these streaming platforms to help you find your perfect match. Check out the bio for one of the four video streaming platforms below.
I’m a baby, I’ve just turned one. I was founded in 2017.
Data centre base
Australia, specifically Sydney and Melbourne data centres. Yay!
What is your best feature?
There are a few best features:
- Lecture recording and automatic transcripts
- Face detection and keyword search – jump to position in the video
- Embed a video in Teams, Sway or OneNote
What makes you different from every other video streaming platform?
- Videos are secure as data is stored in Australia
- Live events (feature available but not enabled at UTS)
- Seamless integration with other O365 apps
There are more to come, so stay tuned on Futures! This post is an extension of the LX.lab’s ‘Find your perfect video streaming‘ event.