Date(s) - 24/10/2018
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Facilitated by the UTS Library Research Data Team
Properly preparing to share your research data will enable the long-term value and reuse of your data assets. This workshop will explore benefits and challenges of sharing research data across a range of research disciplines and contexts.
Participants will be guided through:
- Examples of successful data sharing practices
- How and when to publish research data
- Managing data for scholarly publishing
- Background: research data management
- Research data team: meet your librarians
- Guide: Ethics and data sharing (ANDS)
Bookings required. BYO laptop.
This site has been optimised for Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome if you cannot see the booking form after logging in.
Bookings are closed for this event.