Date(s) - 16/07/2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Who should attend this session?
Academic staff who are coordinating a subject.
What will you learn?
REVIEW is an online marking tool which can be used to provide feedback on a range of assessment types.
REVIEW excels at:
- grading group assessments.
- ensuring consistency between markers.
- reporting student outcomes.
In this 1 hour session, you’ll learn how to:
- set up assessment tasks for individual and group assessment tasks.
- grade student work.
- link REVIEW to UTSOnline so final subject marks are available in the Grade Center of your subject.
What will you need to bring along?
To make the most of this session, please BYO laptop.
Where can you learn more about REVIEW?
If you already use REVIEW at UTS, but need a little extra help, drop into the LX.lab (CB06.04.20) for assistance with supported learning technologies like REVIEW between 11am-1pm daily. You can also submit a help request.
This site has been optimised for Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome if you cannot see the booking form after logging in.
Photos and videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.