Date(s) - 09/07/2018
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Turnitin is an online tool used for:
- Assessing and providing feedback on written work
- Detecting similarity with other written work
Turnitin Assignments can be used to grade MS Word, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel and other common text formats.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Set up a Turnitin Assignment
- Mark assignments and provide feedback
- Show students how to access their feedback
Similarity checking is covered in a separate workshop.
To make the most of the session please BYO laptop (iPads are not suitable).
Can’t make this session? Don’t worry we’ve got another Receiving and marking assignments in Turnitin workshop!
This site has been optimised for Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome if you cannot see the booking form after logging in.
Photos and videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.