Date(s) - 13/07/2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
REVIEW is an online grading tool that can be used to provide feedback on a range of assessment types.
This workshop is suitable for staff who need to mark in REVIEW. Subject Coordinators should complete the REVIEW for Subject Coordinators before attending this workshop.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Grade individual and group assessments
- Provide written feedback to students
- Use the comment bank to make marking more efficient
- Moderate individual grades in group assignments
- Apply penalties for late work
To make the most of your session, please BYO laptop.
Can’t make this session? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered with another Online Marking using Review for Casual Academics session.
The registration form is not supported by Internet Explorer, please use an alternative browser (ie. Google Chrome).
This site has been optimised for Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome if you cannot see the login option.
Bookings are closed for this event.