Date(s) - 17/04/2018
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This workshop will focus on promoting wellbeing and optimal work-life balance at times when staff are feeling stressed due to high work demands. The aim will be to provide practical tools to manage stress while remaining productive and efficient. We will promote proactive use of coaching services through EAP to achieve these aims while maintaining a good work-life balance. The components of this training could include the following elements:
- Definition of stress and stressors
- Contributing factors to stress
- Identifying stress – what to look for in yourself and others
- Managing stress and implementing coping strategies
- How to work smarter not harder – time, priority and energy management
- Resilience, definition and importance
- Building resilience to combat stress
- Strategies to promote work-life balance and optimal wellbeing
- Understanding Early Warning Signs and own signals that stress is becoming distress
- Identify and implement strategies for building resilience
Reminder of EAP and MAP and how these can be used to build the above skills.
This site has been optimised for Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome if you cannot see the booking form after logging in.
Photos and videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.