Date(s) - 02/07/2019 - 17/07/2019
LX Transformation: why everyone’s talking about it
If you haven’t yet heard, LX Transformation (or LXT for short) is a major focal point for our teaching and learning community.
As one of the most significant investments in teaching and learning, we’re enhancing our digital learning environment to complement our state of the art physical learning spaces.
What is LXT?
We’re moving to a single learning management system
- Although Canvas is already being used for some postgraduate degrees, we will be progressively moving from Blackboard to Canvas for PG subjects being taught in Autumn session 2020. Undergraduate subjects will follow from Autumn 2021.
Collaborative course led design is key to transformation
- More than just a new learning management system, the focus is on working alongside faculties to create an environment that supports the integration of online and face to face – where Course Directors and course teams collectively look at courses to make design decisions for greater consistency.
We’re streamlining tools and systems
- Ensuring our digital environment can support an enriched learning experience
We’re hosting a few information sessions at the LX.lab in July where we’ll be able to discuss the program further and answer your questions. You’ll learn:
- How LXT will support integration of online and face to face
- Our approach to course-led design to create consistency in the look and feel of our courses
- How our move to Canvas will complement what we’ve already been doing to disrupt what learning looks like
Select ONE date in the booking form below to register your attendance.
Who should attend?
All staff, especially if you are teaching PG subjects next year. If you haven’t yet already attended an LXT information session, would like to attend another or have questions, we would love to hear from you.
Connect with LXT
This site has been optimised for Google Chrome. Please use Google Chrome if you cannot see the booking form after logging in.
Photos and videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.