Date(s) - 07/08/2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
At UTS, we invest in career and professional development to help us grow and achieve our vision of being a world-class university of technology. All staff will benefit from this session that explores the support available to help staff to own and develop their career at UTS.
Who will benefit?
While individual staff are responsible for managing their own career and making progress against their desired career path, their manager also has an important role throughout the process and therefore we offer a workshop for managers and supervisors too. Career development today is about achieving flexibility and continuously evaluating and developing your skills in order to remain employable and fulfilled over the long term, regardless of where you are working.
During this 2 & 1/2 hour workshop you will explore:
- What careers looks like today
- Personal brand and learning styles
- Defining your career aspirations
- Support for Career Development
- Benefits of holding and participating in Career Development discussions
- Structuring effective Career Development discussion?
- Tools available to support you prepare for a conversation
How to enrol
Register your interest here.
Enrol online via NEO Employee Self Service > Online Learning Management > My Learning > Search the catalogue for (Career Conversations).
If you have any issues enrolling or any questions about the enrolment process please contact HR Client Services on ext.1060 or email email@example.com