‘NAIDOC Week celebrations are held across Australia each July to celebrate the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community’. To find out more about these activities, you can visit http://www.naidoc.org.au/about.
We are inviting you to share the IGA related curriculum you have been working on with the university community. You can be involved in a range of ways:
– Display a poster about your learning and teaching practices
– Showcase some student work
– Share some digital works (incl. Powerpoint presentation)
– Share some great resources
– Share your experience of developing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander curriculum
– Discuss an assessment you have developed or are working on.
If you are interested in contributing to this showcase please email Phoebe.Huang@uts.edu.au by Thursday the 14th of June 2018
Stay tuned on Futures for more events on social justice.
Feature image credit: Omer Salom